Chair 5 Restaurant
in Girdwood, Alaska
Chair Five was conceived on a rainy night in 1982 and opened January 23, 1983 on Crow Creek Road. Following a fire which burned the building to the ground on May 17th, 1987, we moved to our present home (formerly Rosy's Ice Cream Parlor) in October of '87 and have been there since. All of our food is prepared to order from scratch using the freshest ingredients available. This takes a little time, so sit back, relax, and enjoy your visit to Chair 5.
We have a few house policies to keep everyone happy
- Absolutely No Gunfights, Fist fights, Food Fights or Cursing.
- NON SMOKING establishment
- The Pool Table is Off limits to those under 21 years old
Before 5 p.m., children over 10 may play only if parents are physically present.
- We do not accept Personal Checks as payment
- Groups of 8 or more will have a 15% gratuity added to the bill.
- Although we do Charge for Food and Drink, Advice is free!
- In order to provide the Best service possible, we Do Not accept Separate Checks or Reservations on Large parties. Our goal is to provide you with a Pleasant Dining Experience at a Reasonable Price. If we fail in a way Please bring it to our Attention. If we Succeed please tell your Friends.
- No Animals were Harmed during the Testing of the "Edible Food Products".
- No Loose Dogs on this Property, Leave them at Home or in Your Car
- The Road goes on Forever and the Party never Ends
Our goal is to provide you with a pleasant dining experience at a reasonable rate. If we fail in any way, please bring it to our attention. If we succeed, please tell your friends about us!
Spike serving up a cold Killians
Thanks for all your support,
Spike and Suzanne Farley - Proprietors
Gretchen B. - Manager
& the Staff